St Petersburg: Eyewitness Travel
Ships in 4 to 7 days
Author: Travel, DK
Publisher: Dorling Kindersley
Year First Published: 2018
Dimensions: 221mm x 130mm x 22mm
Format: Paperback / softback
Explore imperial palaces, visit unique museums and stunning churches or stroll across the city’s bridges- everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of St Petersburg with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide St Petersburg-
– Over 20 colour maps, plus a pull-out map of the city and transport map, help you navigate with ease
– Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
– Comprehensive tours and itineraries of St Petersburg, designed for every interest and budget
– Illustrations and floorplans show the inside of St Isaac’s Cathedral, the Hermitage, the Russian Museum, the Winter Palace and more
– Colour photographs of St Petersburg’s palaces, bazaars, ornate architecture, churches and many more
– Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience- learn about Russia’s political history, annual festivals, beliefs and traditions
– Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Vasilevskiy Island, Petrogradskaya, Palace Embankment, Gostinyy Dvor, Sennaya Ploshchad and further afield
– Essential travel tips- our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus visa and health information, and a useful phrasebook
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide St Petersburg is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to Russia’s cultural capital.
“No other guide whets your appetite quite like this one” – The Independent
Want to explore more of Russia? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Russia.
About DK Eyewitness Travel- DK’s highly visual Eyewitness guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your holiday. DK is the world’s leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.