Dk Eyewitness Pocket Map And Guide Madrid
Ships in 4 to 7 days
Author: Travel, DK
Publisher: Dorling Kindersley
Year First Published: 2018
Dimensions: 154mm x 75mm x 9mm
Format: Paperback / softback
This handy pocket-sized guide is packed with ideas for things to do in Madrid, and includes a sturdy pull-out map to help you navigate with ease- everything you need for a perfect day out.
From people-watching on Plaza Mayor to exploring world-class art in the magnificent Museo del Prado – discover the essential sights of Madrid with this great-value, concise travel guide and map.
Inside Madrid Pocket Map and Guide-
– Compact format – about the size of a mobile phone – means you can slip it in your pocket on a day trip or short stay
– Easy-to-use pull-out map shows Madrid in detail, and includes a Metro map
– Colour-coded area guide makes it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
– Illustrations show the inside of Toledo Cathedral, El Escorial and Palacio Real
– Colour photographs of Madrid’s museums, architecture, shops, cathedrals and more
– Covers Old Madrid, Bourbon Madrid, Around La Castellana and more
On a longer break? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Madrid for a more in-depth guide to the city.
About DK Eyewitness Travel- DK’s highly visual Eyewitness guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your holiday. DK is the world’s leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.